Salary: Commission Only
● Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred but not compulsory)
Full Job Description:
Want to be in control of your career and how much money you make while working from home?
H2CU is the worlds first online university expert in the Fourth Industrial Revolution. Its international team is based in North America, Europe and worldwide. Since 2017, our company has released a number of books, videos, articles, TEDx talks, seminars and animated films for students around the world, with guidelines on how to effectively enter the new economy that we call the Human Connection Economy 4.0.
Our start-up company is growing and looking to fill sales positions to launch our new Online MBAs & MSc towards students and young professionals in North America and on the international market. We are currently seeking qualified individuals with the willingness to learn, enjoy challenges and want to be part of a close-knit team that cares about Human and the Planet. If you are selected to work with us you will sale our University MBA curriculum programs to prospective students in a certain territory. If you are a positive, conversational and motivating individual who is looking for an opportunity to grow your career, by working with students and young professionals, look no further and join us!
● Compatible desktop or laptop
● Access to high speed internet
● Recruiting prospective students by conversing with applicants and conducting follow-up activities
● Explaining the application process and tuition structure to students
● Managing customer relations
● Providing support, such as scheduling and updating rosters (directory & registrar lists)
● Identifying what motivates students to enroll in and complete H2CU MBA and MSc programs.
● Flexible schedules
● Ability to work up to 40 hours per wee